Council Attendance Guide
[Type of attendance]
- General: General citizens
- Group: More than 10 people from educational or other organizations
- Permanent: Members of the pressand public officials who are required to attend
[How to attend]
- Submit application(to office) → Receive permission → Get ticket (from office) → Attend
- Attendeesmust show validID (driver's license or passport)
- Do not enter the hall.
- Do not wear a hat orcoat.
- Do not bring materials that are unrelated to the council.
- Do not smoke oreat.
- Do not read newspapers or other books.
- Do not record, tape, orphotograph without the permission of the chairman.
- Do not expressyour opinion or clap intentionally.
- Do not cause any disturbance.
Applicants may be restricted from attending for the following reasons.
- 1Possession ofa weapon or dangerous item
- 3Suspicion of potential to cause disruption or danger
- - Those under the age of 12 may attend only with thepermission of the chairman.
- - The chairman can limit the number of observers for the purpose of maintainingorder.
- ※ Contact for attendance: Legislative Policy Officer’s Office, Secretariat of Daegu Metropolitan City Council +82-53-803-5098